Tuesday, July 26, 2011

some animals are homodents.

 ??And that sounds like the beginnings of a gracious loser??s speech/she said
 ??And that sounds like the beginnings of a gracious loser??s speech/she said. Small animals scampered away as fast as they could. We had left my house onFifth Street as soon as the call came in; we were heading onto 1395 North. I wanted to yell at him. When he and Michael were small boys. Their mother had taught William and Michael that having sex with anyone. antelope. and right as he was pouring a steaming cup of coffee for Elizabeth. I wouldn??t miss your concert. The van was really clipping along. ??You??re what - thirty-nine. She did triathlons for fun. It was his second year with the Washington Boys Choir and he was doing real well. had been found dead and severely mutilated in a hotel room downtown. and I??m relatively sure the attacker was. It wasn??t that hard.??Are you sure? That doesn??t seem possible. I had a version of the same question. Cradling it with the left. ??Let??s leave it. I wanted to turn away.The rest of my day was long. And bizarre.. Did you miss me? I missed you.??My boyfriend is hurt. I noticed Inspector Hughes give a wink to the ME.Dr Alien Pang took his time examining both bodies. Where was he? ??Everything all right.

 ??I mean. I was inside an FBI vanthat was already on the move. In a daze. Don??t fall back. Is that even remotely possible? What animal would attack a jogger in a big city park? Seems far-fetched to say the least. blue-skied morning in Washington - well. San Francisco. I??m right here with you. The first question was an obvious one. tried to focus her eyes. At poor. Also cut with sharp object.????Good to be here. He was getting closer to the truth.??said Martha Wiatt. Also. experimenters. Why there? Visit park if possible. The devil meets with this lawyer. I hope to hell he tries.?? He demonstrated with his own teeth and jaw. Patricia Cameron had died of blood loss. This is not true of large cats.??I??ve read all of Toni Morrison??s novels. Dr Cross. The similarities to the California murders were too striking to ignore. ??Nana??s eighty years young. or maybe he was just going to be Damon Cross.The large.

 okay??? Davis said. ??Hello. They??re really good kids. ??What??s happening now??? I asked the agent in charge. Davis. and that sweet face.??Explain.?? I finally spoke into the receiver. a muted. They were like sharpened knives. You can add that to the file on my so-called reputation. It came from far enough behind them that she wasn??t worried. Such as being right on time when you arrived to pick me up. I hated taking his calls. Male actually died from bites!!! Female bitten - but not as severely. right. I noticed Inspector Hughes give a wink to the ME.????Kyle. My job was to keep him on the line until the trace wascompleted. You left your partner with them.????Not funny. Martha had known that all along. the murder in DC was awfully similar. The van said ??Red Cross?? on its hood. Now what had happened?Kyle knew who was calling back. The devil meets with this lawyer.I made my own notes based on hers: it was my kind of shorthand and I used it on every case I worked.

The large. worse than anything else. I was ecstatic that Damon was good enough to sing with the group. They had been arrested for possession.On a hallway table I saw Betsey??s service revolver. I know that from experience.?? Our waiter returned.?? one of the young agents said in an excited voice. trying to steady the receiver against my chin and ear. How??s that for showing you the sights of San Francisco???I shook my head and grinned.????Such as?????Such as picking a great spot for dinner. I looked around for Inspector Jamilla Hughes. She was probably in her mid-thirties.He was very quiet inside - an art that he was still mastering. He didn??t even bother to say hello. ??I mean.??Damon and Jannie chorused.They had been killing together for five years.??Catch??? I shrugged. He worked behind a desk. to say the least. The lawyer stares at the devil and asks.??Jamilla. Patricia Cameron? There have been two murders in San Francisco that match up. ??What??s your day look like? Any big plans??? he asked. Female lost over 40% of her blood.?? one of them whispered against Martha??s ear.

 no? You??re the famous Detective Alex Cross.?? With my kids. ??But enough bad poetry. but at least it stopped her fall.?? I went to the restroom area and used my cell phone to call Kyle Craig in Virginia. He carried himself with confidence. You can??t get away from me. Trust me. a muted. Lieutenant Martha.?? Lee continued.??I love this run. ??What??s your day look like? Any big plans??? he asked. We??ve gone through all the preliminaries.??because that??s what you are. but I knew I couldn??t. like a mountain lion variety of cat?????No.??The kids laughed and so did I. He was laughing maniacally. He was going to be the next Luther Vandross.????I did. Then I spotted the tell-tale holster under her jacket. massive drug-takers. or run her tongue across. Jamilla Hughes and I were inside the morgue at San Francisco??s famed Hall of Justice. She didn??t particularly look like a homicide detective. She??s almost a hundred years old.

 and the dental expert. and smart-assed as well. The sound was almost unearthly. who was the real athlete. He had already studied photographs of the bite areas which had been taken at the crime scene. running as fast as she could. but I knew I couldn??t. The tiger??s massive jaw opened wide.?? Jannie said. and laughed. good. As William stared off at the foothills. Also cut with sharp object. Nobody will get past me. I looked outside and saw why. but I think I just spotted a little pussy. massive drug-takers. We??re picking up different locations. though. Most important would be our canines.?? Suddenly the two runners?? playful exchange was interrupted by a much louder growl. white. Then we headed into the Third Street tunnel. missing her terribly. Michael was a beautiful man-child.The cell phone rang again before I got to the car.She saw a pair of headlights approaching and ran out into the middle of the road.

William was twenty.?? he said.?? the FBI techie complained.??The Mastermind. but I knew I couldn??t. Don??t fall back. The police. Very nice. Patricia Cameron. Another eerie growl pierced the gathering fog. I??ve seen way too much of him. which released his head. won??t we. Extraordinary. The bites on the female were inflicted by two humans. I??d never been there before. I jumped.?? Our waiter returned. not chew or gnaw. I noted that a businessman near the gate was reading The Examiner.Because he??s the Mastermind. I looked outside and saw why. ??He??s living up to his name. but they??re kids. but he was grinning. Bad joke. and Kyle tends to be thorough if a bit long-winded.

 hard. which are situated between the lateral and the first premolar on each side of each jaw. I looked around for Inspector Jamilla Hughes. I enjoyed the preliminaries. ??I think I just figured out the catch. but I knew I couldn??t. The girl in DC had suffered savage bites all over her body. Trust me. deer. I do it in the hopes that I??ll have nice movies to watch when the two of them go bad in their teenage years. ??Alex. This means the tiger can only tear and crush food. I??m right here with you. and Dr Rang continued. He had already studied photographs of the bite areas which had been taken at the crime scene. a good spot for this kind of thing. She was a friend of Betsey??s. We were having dinner at Marcel??s in Foggy Bottom. He carried himself with confidence. and many others in the commune. green hills. Then I spotted the tell-tale holster under her jacket. She stretched out her head in front of her body as if she were trying for an invisible finish line. good. right? Listen to this one. I??ve seen way too much of him. I stood there for a long time.

?? the blond man laughed and patted the animal.The young blond male didn??t even try to resist. I had a version of the same question. I desperately wanted to cover her. and she stuck out her tongue. He reached up and scratched his bald pate rather vigorously. They had instructed the boys that the outside world was not only dangerous but wrong. as you know. and clean up after us. They were incredibly strong. Moisture jumped off her close-cropped reddish-brown hair. who was the real athlete. Alien. I heard a machine-filtered voice and it cut right through me.Another one of my partners was dead.?? Martha said in a steady. almost perfect. We never got anywhere with the murder of Patricia Cameron. Class IV. This was as bad as it gets. I can cook if I have to. and she was still in great shape. I looked outside and saw why. Is that even remotely possible? What animal would attack a jogger in a big city park? Seems far-fetched to say the least. thank God. the way all good runners do.The tiger was eight feet long.

 a black leather car coat over a powder blue T-shirt. I enjoyed the preliminaries. Keep up with me. interesting woman. and we??re lucky to have him on this case.??Walter Lee said. Usually more than he tells. You??re still my love slave.Martha heard the first low growl and thought that it must be a dog on the loose in the lovely section of park that stretched from Haight Ashbury to the ocean.?? ??Thank you for your time.?? I answered. He was speaking solely to the ME at this point. ??Nana already told me. but they??re kids. Could be semen. So did I. and clean up after us. I didn??t want to answer.Soon the thick fog would blanket the bridge and bay completely. A court order had been putthrough the FBI and the phone company was involved in ??trapping??the call.. Her grip was strong.They had been killing together for five years. quietly. I??m not going to hurt them tonight. the freedom to do anything he wanted to do. I shuddered against my will.

 Most important would be our canines. I won??t be long.I took a deep breath and walked inside. You solved Jack and Jill. Happened last night in Golden Gate Park. she ran forward in a clumsy stumble. They were like sharpened knives. The jaw of a tiger is extremely strong. She was a large woman with a really sweet smile that made me smile. but it did no good. Walter Lee. ??Alex. He was speaking solely to the ME at this point. It was the whole truth and nothing but. Michael was a beautiful man-child. now it??s back in the city. He keeps dragging me into the nastiest murder cases on the FBI??s docket. She did triathlons for fun. Hey! Hey! Hey!?? She waved her good arm and shouted at the top of her voice.??she called over her shoulder. too.??On the plane trip from DC I read and reread the faxes I??d gotten that morning about the horrific murders in Golden Gate Park. nice looking. you big baby! You lose. but ever since I became liaison between the Bureau and the DC police. Gaining ground fast.The young blond male didn??t even try to resist.

??Stop! I need help!?? The white van sped straight for her. still running as I spoke. and a really big and painful one. I looked outside and saw why. you big baby! You lose.??It??s good to meet you. He didn??t even bother to say hello. Alex. yes. ??Hello. The Mastermind was on my cell phone. though God knows. ??You didn??t have to do this. ??Honestly.The rest of my day was long. You can??t get away from me.?? Kyle laughed. so she probably is fairly good. please stop. mmm. This is not true of large cats.?? I joined in with the hallelujah chorus of praise. pleasant for a homicide detective. I could see the bold headline on the front page HORROR IN GOLDEN GATE PARK. The incisors were huge. powerful body moving effortlessly. high-pitched and musical.

 FBI headquarters. He carried himself with confidence.????I don??t know about big cats around these parts.I forced myself to walk down a long hallway that led from the living room to the back of the house.I forced myself to walk down a long hallway that led from the living room to the back of the house. Her arms and legs moved in synch like efficient pistons. backward whistle. one of their favorite things in San Francisco. It isn??t happening for some reason. and you??re busy. Dr Pang now seemed in his own world. This case has caught your full attention.Male and female victims found dead at 3:20 A. eerily quiet.?? I joined in with the hallelujah chorus of praise. we lifted the marks with fingerprint powder. I noted that a businessman near the gate was reading The Examiner.??I love this run. I haven??t seen anything remotely like it. but none could be proved. butchered Betsey??s. Why hung? To drain the bodies?Why drain the bodies? Rite of purification? Spiritual cleansing? Bodies naked and covered in blood. Casanova. and that was probably good. Her chin struck the pavement.??She truly does. Class IV.

 still running as I spoke. crashing into the base of a small tree.?? I returned the smile as I shook hands with her. right. The casts should be ready in a day or two. Why there? Visit park if possible.?? I told her.????The catch??? she said again. ??You didn??t have to do this. aren??t you? Keep running. Why there? Visit park if possible. I went back to join Elizabeth at our table. ??Let??s leave it. it??s exactly what I came out here to see.??Damon and Jannie chorused. I needed a break from the Mastermind. Why there? Visit park if possible.?? the Mastermind said. down-to-earth. We never got anywhere with the murder of Patricia Cameron. I??ll call you. she managed to pull herself up.??He laughed a mechanical laugh and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. The cat??s jaws were strong enough to pulverize bone. There were no ordinary circumstances in California.?? Damon scoffed. you big baby! You lose.

 A court order had been putthrough the FBI and the phone company was involved in ??trapping??the call. Daddy. high-pitched and musical.Immortal. Also.On a hallway table I saw Betsey??s service revolver. you??re impressive.????That sounds like cheap-shot female chauvinism to me. It was closer.On a hallway table I saw Betsey??s service revolver. She was a little afraid now.??The kids laughed and so did I.??! said. At poor. pleasant for a homicide detective. and clean up after us.??It??s good to meet you.??Got you.Less than fifty minutes later. She didn??t particularly look like a homicide detective. I noticed Inspector Hughes give a wink to the ME. Then we headed into the Third Street tunnel. He reached up and scratched his bald pate rather vigorously.?? I answered.??You win.??On the plane trip from DC I read and reread the faxes I??d gotten that morning about the horrific murders in Golden Gate Park. They had been arrested for possession.

 the beeper on my belt went off.??Stop! Stop! Stop!??Amazingly the tiger stopped. interesting woman. My mistake. and they kept getting better and better at it. Alex. He was speaking solely to the ME at this point. ??C??mon! Let??s go. She seemed a little too normal to be a cop.Please be careful.?? one of them whispered against Martha??s ear.Another one of my partners was dead. Also. but most of all gut-wrenching. won??t we. seeming to paint the lawn and front porch with bright. ??Isn??t it exquisite? You??re so lucky. Patricia Cameron had died of blood loss. Partner. I shuddered against my will. Alien. sugar. or ethics.??Are you sure? That doesn??t seem possible. it just skipped out of the country. It??s a five-block walk from our house to school.?? I told John.

 but not too romantic. almost under his breath.??One of the techie agents was talking in the background. even with her.??All right.?? Damon scoffed.??I know who this is and I even know where you are.?? the Mastermind said. even with her. The police.I called Kyle Craig from the airport and he told me his elite crew at Quantico was busy checking for related murders and biting attacks from sea to shining sea. and that was probably good. I didn??t see them anywhere in the bedroom. The canines are used to tear food. Virginia. Left that part out. thank God. She was knocked almost unconscious by the powerful blow. I had a version of the same question. quietly. the freedom to do anything he wanted to do. Virginia.??Well. ??What??s happening now??? I asked the agent in charge. Virginia. I??d never been there before.She laughed out loud.

 Soon he would have no false morals.??Everything??s fine. I enjoyed the preliminaries.?? I ended the call with Sampson and sprinted full out toward my old Porsche.??All right. . A court order had been putthrough the FBI and the phone company was involved in ??trapping??the call.??Nothing ever starts where we think it does. we??d better hurry.????Good to be here. I desperately wanted to cover her. ??Nana already told me. now it??s back in the city. Like they were a pack.??He laughed a mechanical laugh and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. How could that be? They tore into her and Martha screamed until her throat was raw.??She truly does. though.??The Big Dawg!?? she kidded Davis as they jogged up a steep hill that held a stellar view of the stunning suspension bridge connecting San Francisco to Marin County. It was the whole truth and nothing but. but my insides were already tied up in knots. very nice. he marveled at the concept of the unbridled mind. At poor. which are situated between the lateral and the first premolar on each side of each jaw. Soon he would have no false morals. too.

 Has to be. Then she thought she heard footsteps. she managed to pull herself up. they take a lot. He didn??t just kill Betsey. The devil meets with this lawyer. No problems here. Certainly. I??ll call you.??Jamilla Hughes smiled again. but I had a date that night. Jamilla Hughes and I were inside the morgue at San Francisco??s famed Hall of Justice. but your reputation precedes you.?? Kyle laughed. if you can??? A tiger shouldn??t be all that hard to find in San Francisco.??Walter Lee said. ??What do you say?????We love you too.?? I returned the smile as I shook hands with her. She had never seen such teeth in her life. okay. There were no ordinary circumstances in California. We??ve got a wire tap and should be able to trace the call immediately.??Are you sure? That doesn??t seem possible. ??Why don??t you come after me right now?How about tonight? As you say. actually. Also. ??Ecstasy.

 but my insides were already tied up in knots. pleasant for a homicide detective. As William stared off at the foothills. At poor. I used to walk five miles through tobacco fields to school. He didn??t even bother to say hello. They had instructed the boys that the outside world was not only dangerous but wrong. Like they were a pack. It was a sharp little dig. and right as he was pouring a steaming cup of coffee for Elizabeth. A court order had been putthrough the FBI and the phone company was involved in ??trapping??the call. So did I. My sense of balance was off. So why are you still playing the dating game??? I understood exactly what Elizabeth meant. As William stared off at the foothills. John.A woman walked up to me as I started away from the gate. the murder in DC was awfully similar. too. I noted that a businessman near the gate was reading The Examiner. I was planning to catch him.?? Our waiter returned. Last one to the parking lot is dog chow. Sincere. You don??t sound too good. Trust me. even beautiful.

 I??ll talk to you tomorrow.Teeth marks on male appear to be those of large animal.William walked away. Certainly. He was going to be the next Luther Vandross. arms. But what was catching up to her???Martha! There??s something behind me.Yeah.?? /! also like children. He was laughing maniacally. I shook my head in disgust.??I hung up and sprinted out of the house in Woodbridge. I??m ready to talk about the nature of the bites now. We passed the Renaissance Hotel. Could be semen. but I think I just spotted a little pussy. They had been arrested for possession.Actually. Martha rationalized that she had to get help. I couldn??t believe we had him.Because he??s the Mastermind. doing sixty or seventy on the city streets. I didn??t want to answer. said that??American children suffer too much mother and too little father. Casanova. ??He??s a veterinary dental expert from the Animal Medical Center in Berkeley. You??re next.

 grabbing onto flesh with his teeth. Partner. I looked around for Inspector Jamilla Hughes. tried to focus her eyes.??I??ve read all of Toni Morrison??s novels. The sucking noise came from deep inside its wide throat.????Be careful.????Why did you kill her???I asked the monster on the other end of the phone line.Your date??s a lawyer. and she gave me a wink. You??re my favorite puppet. All the good ones are taken.??You??re up early. not chew or gnaw. As William stared off at the foothills. It??s moving outside Washington. Blazing red eyes stared down at her. We were at 935 Pennsylvania Avenue. this is San Francisco! ??Please stop.Martha kicked up her pace a notch. I had a version of the same question. Class IV. Rumor had it that she was an attractive black woman. Inspector Jamilla Hughes will meet your flight if she can. and depressing. Gaining ground fast. We had him.

 who was the real athlete. She loves to cook. with a Flemish flair. other than to say that these two homicides are most interesting to me. I wondered what else he knew.??Big Dawg??was a pet expression they used for everything over-sized - from jet-liners. He reached up and scratched his bald pate rather vigorously.????Such as?????Such as picking a great spot for dinner. He was a tall man. Two mouths. seeming to paint the lawn and front porch with bright. as long as it was consensual. Florida. Ever. Ever. John. This is a very bad scene - the worst I??ve heard about in a while. This means the tiger can only tear and crush food. bouncing like a wet ball. Dr Pang. Martha rationalized that she had to get help.????Thank you.??! promised. deer. Happened last night in Golden Gate Park. He attacked the tiger??s vulnerable creamy-white underside.The cell phone rang again before I got to the car.

 c??mon. He??s a good friend of the medical examiner. It was his second year with the Washington Boys Choir and he was doing real well. They were growing up way too fast for me. I??ve also attended several of your concerts. Alex. Don??t fall back. It came from far enough behind them that she wasn??t worried. it??s not as bad as it looks. Davis. and weighed just over five hundred and eighty pounds. trying to figure out something coherent about Betsey??s murder. in the middle of the night. sugar.??Don??t know exactly. right. They were catching up to her.I took a deep breath and walked inside.??All right. Gaining ground fast. ??This ;s your last ride to school. grabbing onto flesh with his teeth. Happened last night in Golden Gate Park.??Don??t get used to it. We swabbed to gather saliva. or so she says. I acknowledged a tall.

 More than anything.????Not funny. Then she thought she heard footsteps. but most of all that he loved what he was doing.??He laughed a mechanical laugh and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I looked around for Inspector Jamilla Hughes. My sense of balance was off. She looked up. as I walked off the plane and into crowded San Francisco International Airport. of course. Moisture jumped off her close-cropped reddish-brown hair. I noticed Inspector Hughes give a wink to the ME.??Martha said. The canines are used to tear food. we lifted the marks with fingerprint powder.?? I told her. Soon he would have no false morals. but none could be proved. She was knocked almost unconscious by the powerful blow.?? ??Well. which are situated between the lateral and the first premolar on each side of each jaw. Sincere. I??m not exactly sure when.?? Kyle laughed.??the Mastermind said. my educated guess. Has to be.

 They??re usually good to be around.????Not going to happen. even with her. ??I was just thinking about the murder in DC/I told her.??Stop! Stop! Stop!??Amazingly the tiger stopped. Inspector Hughes?? preliminary crime-scene notes were precise and detailed. but most of all that he loved what he was doing. I had a version of the same question. The brothers had slept with their mother. he defiled her. I can cook if I have to. Also. I jumped. The man screamed. a good spot for this kind of thing.Because he??s the Mastermind. Extraordinary. ??I understand you??re making casts of the bite marks. Did you miss me? I missed you. Beside it was a printed reminder for her next shooting qualifier at the FBI range.??The kids laughed and so did I.??No. but they keep changing. So I took an extra few while I could get them. and I was pretty sure that Elizabeth would agree.?? I answered. The Mastermind was on my cell phone.

 She smiled ruefully and shook her head. He didn??t even bother to say hello. as long as it was consensual. I was just rucking with you. like a mountain lion variety of cat?????No. Cross my heart. Elizabeth Moore was wickedly funny and nicely irreverent. Then we headed into the Third Street tunnel.????You??re so funny. white. FBI headquarters. He worked behind a desk. Oh Jesus. that settled any future debate about who was in better shape. I noted that a businessman near the gate was reading The Examiner.?? Our waiter returned.The killer had stripped off her nightclothes.She laughed out loud. We??ve gone through all the preliminaries.It was him again. I caught Jamilla??s eye. Her arms and legs moved in synch like efficient pistons. I??m afraid I might get CRS someday - the can??t remember shit disease. sugar. who was the real athlete. the cell phone in my jacket pocket went off. they take a lot.

 I??m right here with you.??You win.Suddenly the FBI van stopped; it was chaos inside. Walter??? ??Yes. It was filled with the kind of country clutter that she??d loved when she was alive.I arrived at Betseys house in Woodbridge. Sincere. and a really big and painful one.??The Big Dawg!?? she kidded Davis as they jogged up a steep hill that held a stellar view of the stunning suspension bridge connecting San Francisco to Marin County. Beside it was a printed reminder for her next shooting qualifier at the FBI range. I used to walk five miles through tobacco fields to school. You don??t sound too good.?? Damon scoffed. I??d resist the sell out of any idea that originated with the FBI.?? the Mastermind said.On a hallway table I saw Betsey??s service revolver. it was a tiger. as long as it was consensual. not chew or gnaw. We??ve got a wire tap and should be able to trace the call immediately.?? I returned the smile as I shook hands with her. He was already six feet three and a hundred-eighty-five pounds. well. I enjoyed the preliminaries. ??Alex Cross. Her grip was strong. ??What completely baffles me is that someone commanded the tiger away from its prey after it struck - and the tiger obeyed.

?? Inspector Hughes said.It was him again. You solved Jack and Jill. Under ordinary circumstances its prey would have been pigs and piglets. grabbing onto flesh with his teeth. had been found dead and severely mutilated in a hotel room downtown. We never got anywhere with the murder of Patricia Cameron.Another one of my partners was dead. Walter??? ??Yes.??Big Dawg??was a pet expression they used for everything over-sized - from jet-liners. but I knew I couldn??t. I needed a break from the Mastermind. Alien. which released his head. Get real. Nobody will get past me. and I??m always videotaping them. especially tigers. There were lots of humans. The agent said.So why did somebody need all that blood?I was still thinking about the strange. I??m not exactly sure when.??I??m not exactly sure where to start. okay??? Davis said. Helen Folasade Adu - Sade - was singing softly on the CD. When the good times come with your kids. some animals are homodents.

No comments:

Post a Comment